Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yes, I'm still here...

Hi ladies, I do appreciate the words of encouragement that have been sent by many of you.
I guess I really needed them ha ha.

 What I wanted to share with you today, are some of the things I've discovered about myself, Color challenges, Sketch challenges, and such

For one thing you ladies simply AMAZE me with your talents in card making, and scrap-booking pages.  I get so inspired by what I see, I just can't help but look through more and more of your projects.  That is why I'm having a hard time getting my own cards here on my blog.  I hope to have at least the 4 or 5 I've done since before Christmas. 

Mind you, I do work a full time job, from 7:30 am - 7:30 or 8:00, so I have to take advantage of every little minute I can get to enter a word here (like right now I'm on my lunch break).  :)  And, I do have some questions about this blogging that I'm not sure of yet, for instance, as I've gone to your blog pages.  I see the pictures on the right or left, which are like links to other pages.  My ? is, how do I download your little "boxes" like those, so those that are coming to my blog can find yours too?  I figure you ladies are willing to watch me squirm  :( as I get a handle on this hobby.  So, I should show my appreciation for your help in input, by referring others to your blogs. 

I will try to get my cards downloaded tonight, wish me luck.  Blessings to all.
I

No comments:

Post a Comment